- The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is providing Canadian businesses with important information to protect their business from tax schemes where individuals, including some promoters, tax representatives and tax preparers may […]
- Liaison Officer service offers virtual visits and webinars to support small business owners and self-employed individualsThe COVID-19 pandemic is affecting everyone, including small businesses and self-employed individuals. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is adapting its services to help.
- June 15, 2021, is the deadline for self-employed individuals to file their 2020 income tax and benefit returnThe Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is here to support you and your business in meeting your tax obligations.
- The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is warning Canadians about getting involved in tax schemes. Promoters, including some representatives, tax preparers and investment professionals, are encouraging their clients to participate in […]
- Now that you’ve filed your 2020 income tax and benefit return, it’s possible that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) contacts you to discuss your tax and benefit situation. However, you […]