FAQS and Income Tax Assistant (ITA)
Find out the procedures for renewing an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
Your Account on IRS.gov
IRS Forms, Instructions & Publications
How to Use the IRS Withholding Estimator
Estimated Tax Payments
- The US Supreme Court held that Texas and several other states lacked standing to sue over the constitutionality of the Sec. 5000A mandate that requires individuals to obtain minimum essential […]
- A session at AICPA & CIMA ENGAGE 2021 shows how bedrock tax cases can help practitioners understand and resolve common issues that arise in practice.
- The IRS opened an online site that allows taxpayers who are not required to file a 2019 or 2020 individual income tax return to sign up to receive advance child […]
- The IRS has posted two sets of FAQs that explain changes to the child and dependent care credit and to the sick and family leave credits made by the American […]
- New IRS final regulations clarify when a federally declared disaster will lead to mandatory 60-day postponement of certain tax-related deadlines.
- The proposed $6 trillion fiscal year 2022 budget unveiled by the Biden Administration includes a host of tax items, including proposals to raise the corporate tax rate, raise the top […]