FAQS and Income Tax Assistant (ITA)
Find out the procedures for renewing an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
Your Account on IRS.gov
IRS Forms, Instructions & Publications
How to Use the IRS Withholding Estimator
Estimated Tax Payments
- Taxpayers who reasonably rely on FAQs posted by the Internal Revenue Service will have a reasonable-cause penalty defense under a new policy announced by the agency on Friday. The IRS […]
- The Social Security Administration announced the maximum amount of wages subject to Social Security tax in 2022 and a cost-of-living adjustment for Social Security benefits.
- The letters, which the IRS provides as a courtesy to executors and other authorized estate representatives, will now cost $67.
- Final regulations clarify the treatment of qualified improvement property in FDII and GILTI, and foreign tax credit transition rules address post-2017 NOL carrybacks to pre-2018 tax years.
- The IRS reports that its Transcript Delivery System is down for business taxpayers who reported information related to COVID-19 employment tax relief on Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return.
- The proposal would raise tax rates for corporations and individuals and make many other changes to the Internal Revenue Code.