Create a cybersecurity plan for your business
The Cyber Planner is of particular value for businesses that lack the resources to hire a dedicated staff member to protect themselves from cyber threats.
Cyber Security Audit Program
Free tools to assess the cybersecurity status of an organization. No previous IT security audit knowledge is required for using the tools.
The Top 10 IT Security Actions to Protect Internet-Connected Networks
Based on the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) analysis of cyber threat activity trends and their impact on Internet-connected networks.
SANS: Security Policy Templates
SANS has developed a set of free security policy templates in collaboration with information security experts.
Cyber Security Small Business Guide
Quick and easy steps outlined in this guide could save time, money, and the reputation of a business.
Baseline Cyber Security Controls for Business
Canadian Centre for Cyber Security baseline controls intended for small and medium organizations.
Secure your Devices, Computers, and Networks
Malicious software can infiltrate or damage devices, computers, and networks. Tips to defend against them.
Information Technology News
- by Wade Tyler MillwardDiligent Robotics, Metropolis Technologies and TimeZest are just some of the AI startups that have made CRN’s list.
- by Joseph F. Kovar‘I think we have the strongest relationship we’ve had with our channel in a long, long time. With a subscription, you have constant engagement. You have a constant way of […]
- by Wade Tyler Millward‘[Open hybrid cloud] is a huge area to execute to. Partners will have a massive influence on that. Because we’re just not going to be talking to every customer doing […]
- Informatica CEO Walia On ARR And Cloud Growth, An Oracle Alliance And Surging Data Governance Demandby Rick WhitingInformatica CEO Amit Walia says the data management and integration technology developer is making big gains in cloud computing and growing annualized recurring revenue—and the uncertain economy isn’t slowing the […]
- by Mark Haranas‘We are aware of an electrical incident that took place today at Google’s data center in Council Bluffs, Iowa, injuring three people on-site who are now being treated,’ says a […]
- by Joseph F. Kovar‘We‘re not going to comment on someone else. But we are going to clarify. When somebody comments inaccurately about our results or our approach or our technology, we feel obligated […]