Information Technology News
- ‘For Microsoft to be successful in deploying these, they‘re gonna need a partner like us to go out there and help set it up,’ John Weston, senior vice president of […]
- One solution provider tells CRN that a customer is looking at that level of savings by moving workloads out of the public cloud and into HPE’s GreenLake platform.
- CEO Thomas Kurian touts the No. 3 cloud computing provider’s security chops in an exclusive interview with CRN.
- ‘Platinum [Equity] is in the business of making great companies greater, and they’re fully prepared to leverage their resources and experience to help Ingram Micro grow. And now that we’re […]
- ‘CloudLogic not only advises on the best, most efficient, and effective way to run your customers’ applications, but they can also run reports on your customers’ technology, software licensing, and […]
- In an exclusive interview with CRN, Kurian makes his case for the Google Cloud Partner Advantage program as he nears his third anniversary of leading the No. 3 cloud computing […]
- Some of the most common indicators that you may have been include the following. Your friends tell you that they have received odd emails or messages from you, messages you […]
- You may not realize it, but you are a target. Your computer, work, personal accounts, and your information are all highly valuable to cyber criminals. Be mindful that bad guys […]
- CEO Fraud / BEC is a type of targeted email attack. It commonly involves a cyber criminal pretending to be your boss or a senior leader and then tricking you […]
- Using technology securely can be overwhelming or confusing, especially for those who did not grow up with it. When helping secure those who are uncomfortable with technology focus on just […]
- Be very careful of any lost USB drives you may find (such as in the parking lot or local coffee shop) or USB drives you are given at public events, […]