Create a cybersecurity plan for your business
The Cyber Planner is of particular value for businesses that lack the resources to hire a dedicated staff member to protect themselves from cyber threats.
Cyber Security Audit Program
Free tools to assess the cybersecurity status of an organization. No previous IT security audit knowledge is required for using the tools.
The Top 10 IT Security Actions to Protect Internet-Connected Networks
Based on the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) analysis of cyber threat activity trends and their impact on Internet-connected networks.
SANS: Security Policy Templates
SANS has developed a set of free security policy templates in collaboration with information security experts.
Cyber Security Small Business Guide
Quick and easy steps outlined in this guide could save time, money, and the reputation of a business.
Baseline Cyber Security Controls for Business
Canadian Centre for Cyber Security baseline controls intended for small and medium organizations.
Secure your Devices, Computers, and Networks
Malicious software can infiltrate or damage devices, computers, and networks. Tips to defend against them.
Information Technology News
- by Rick WhitingInformatica is unveiling at this week’s Amazon re:Invent conference expanded links between the company’s data management services, including Informatica Data Loader and the Informatica Data marketplace, and the AWS platform.
- by Joseph F. KovarHere are 10 data storage startups looking to stand out in a world where traditional storage growth is quickly giving way to the growth in cloud-based storage.
- by Steven Burke‘The D&H Partnerfi secret sauce is that we built this from the ground up based on feedback from partners to solve the specific business needs of today,’ says D&H Co […]
- by Joseph F. KovarSales done jointly with AWS will also go through Panzura’s channel partners, according to Panzura Chairman and CEO Jill Stelfox. ‘Partners don’t actually have to be AWS-certified because we are […]
- by David HarrisWebsite outage tracker Downdetector had nearly 9,000 reports of LinkedIn issues as of 2:20 p.m. ET. LinkedIn’s social support team took to Twitter and called it a “glitch.’
- by Mark HaranasCloud giant AWS launches a new cloud region and data centers in Spain, with plans to invest $2.5 billion in the region.