360 Degrees of Financial Literacy by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Journal of Accountancy
US. Securities And Exchange Commission
- A structured approach to assist private companies in preparing their s172(1) statement and highlighting ICAEW's guide on paying dividends.
- Companies moving to the new UK GAAP – including those moving from the FRSSE to FRS 102 in 2016 – will need to consider the tax implications of the new regime carefully, not only on transition but also on an on-going basis. Broadcast 28 September 2016.
- Factors to consider when preparing financial statements – updated for 2020 and early 2021 year ends.
- Common solutions to problems accessing the IFRS Standards Navigator
- This webinar covers the latest developments in UK GAAP, focusing on topics relevant to the preparation of accounts for periods beginning on or after 1 January 2021.